vineri, 8 mai 2009

Cottage Garden Curb Appeal

Nothing is more relaxing to me than walking my dog through my neighborhood, and studying my neighbors "cottage gardens."
A White Picket Fence

My home is a small 1950's ranch house, and as my rose and front yard wildflower garden grows and flourishes, it finally occured to me that I want a picket fence, and a coastal cottage curb appeal. Luckily, my neighborhood is filled with this cottage gardening style.
Beach Cottage (Gray)

As my ideas for the the landscape design become solidified, I'll post before, during and after photos of my garden updates. I'm currently studying fencing, arches, and cottage garden accessories.
Descanso Gardens

Meanwhile, enjoy the stroll through my neighborhood!
Spring Flowers

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More