marți, 14 aprilie 2009

"As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death." ~ Leonardo Da Vinci


"As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death." ~ Leonardo Da Vinci
Originally uploaded by Abby Lanes

The dogwood tree brings back the Spring in my childhood memories. I found this tree in my parent's front yard in NC, while we were visiting family for Spring Break. I have long associated dogwoods with Easter. The four petals represent the cross, the marks on the petals, represent the nails into Christ's body. It's a wonderful reminder of the true meaning of Easter, and a gorgeous floral Spring tree.


This is a gorgeous old Southern home in my parents town. I thought the pink dogwood trees framed the home so beautifully!
Spring in North Carolina

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More